Pan Real Estate presents 'The Elements' by Fairway - homes of distinction for seekers of contemporary luxury living experiences.
Its unique location provides easy access to Colombo city. Simple convenience is not far away either. Residents have only a short drive to the nearest supermarket as well as a range of restaurants, banks and even parks. The Fairway Sports Complex is just a walking distance away. Luxury living couldn't possibly get any better.
Please contact PRE to arrange a meeting to inquire about the prices, as prices fluctuate in accordance to construction completion periods.
- Foundation & Superstructure: Reinforced concrete pile foundation. The superstructure is a reinforced concrete tubular structure with flat slabs.
- External Walls: Entirely of reinforced concrete. Polyurethane (PU) paint system with 10 years warranty.
- Internal Walls: All partition walls and major walls are reinforced concrete. Minor walls are hollow block walls (with cavities). Internal walls are skim coated with emulsion paint.
- Ceilings: Skim coated soffit and suspended ceiling with emulsion paint in all living areas. Suspended ceiling in entrance foyer, pantry, toilets, utility room and service areas.
- Floor: Large compressed porcelain tiles in all living areas and compressed porcelain tiles in all service areas. Option: Engineered Timber or Granite (incremental cost difference payable).
- Doors: Main entrance and service entrance will be fire-rated engineered timber doors with African Macore wood veneer and all internal doors are semi solid engineered timber doors with the same veneer and complimenting design.
- Windows: All windows and external sliding doors are double glazed with a 10mm air gap using low-e tempered glass. The frames are UV stabilized/tropicalised uPVC sections with advanced German gear.
- Kitchen: Fully fitted out state-of-art imported kitchen cabinets with hob & hood, insinkerator, oven/grill and built-in microwave.
- Fire Protection & Detection System: Wet riser system with firefighting hose reels and fire extinguishers at each level. Fire and gas detection systems.
- Electricity Supply: National Grid with prime rated back-up generators.
- Bathroom Accessories: Compressed porcelain floor and wall tiles up to ceiling level, Tempered glass shower cubicle, Rain Shower, Wash basin with vanity counter, Water closet Mirror and mirror lights, Mixer taps, Hand bidet shower, Extractor fans, Towel rails, Toilet paper holders, Robe hooks, Shaver socket
- Utility Room & Yard: Butler sink, washing machine/dryer. Option: Provisional LP gas connection
- Maid's Bathroom: Shower & bib tap Water closet Hand bidet shower
- Air Conditioning & Ventilation: All living areas including bedrooms are equipped with multi split type inverter air conditioners and ceiling fans. Most toilets are naturally ventilated. All toilets and the kitchen have extractor fans.
- Elevators: Three high-speed passenger elevators including one service elevator.
- Parking: 2 carports each. Option: Limited number of additional carports available.
- Visitor carports: Ample visitor parking.
- Common Facilities: Rooftop entertainment areas, Swimming pool, Kiddies pool, Banquet hall, Recreational areas, Gymnasium, Lounge, Building management office, Meeting room, Drivers lounge
- Water supply: Mains supply. Hot water in toilets and kitchen. Pottable water on all taps with in-house water purification system.
- LP Gas: LP gas on tap to kitchen with gas detector system. Option: Provisional LP gas connection in Utility Room.
- Shared Facilities: Badminton court, Basketball, Squash court, Tennis court, Club house & diner, Convenience store, Laundry pickup point, Stores
- Sewage and Waste Water Disposal: Sewerage treatment plant with outflow recycled and rainwater harvested for gardening.
- Garbage Disposal: Garbage chute located on every floor to temperature controlled collection point.
- Security System: 24-hr security with access control system
For availability and prices click here
Agent Anil : +960 755 3333
Agent Kausar : +960 784 7114
PRE Contact Details
Office : +960 300 6996
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Working Hours : Weekdays 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- 345,612 USD
- Sri Lanka
- Buthgamuwa Rd
- 1680 sq. ft